Maybank manual reconciliation process allows Financio users to reconcile their payments and collections more conveniently within the Financio ecosystem. This process further reduces the room for error in bookkeeping as well as allows you to more easily track all your incoming collections and outgoing payments.
- OBG Payment user guides
- OBG Collection user guides
- Inward/Outward GIRO Fund Transfer Cut off time.
- What are the fees and charges for using this service?
- How to arrange OBG collection from your customer?
- To get started, simply click the Maybank button found on the left panel.
- On the Maybank page, go ahead and click the Giro Fund Transfer panel.
- Here you will find the Payments Tab and the Collections tab where all recorded payment receipts for both Sales and Purchases saved as draft are recorded.
- From here, go ahead and export the relevant OBG Files by ticking the related records and then clicking the Export OBG File button.
**Note - Be sure to save the OBG file in a familiar folder and label it accordingly. You'll be needing the files in the next step.
- With the downloaded OBG files, you are now ready to logon to your Maybank2u account. To do so, click on the Business Internet Banking panel and you will be directed to the Maybank2u login page.
- Upon logging in, you can now proceed to upload your OBG files to your Maybank Business Banking account and fill in the necessary information. Kindly refer to the following resources for more assistance:
- If you've followed the steps right, you'll now be ready for your final step, Approval. Click on the Approval panel and simply upload the updated .OBG file you've downloaded from your Maybank Business Internet Banking (BIB) account and tick off the processed payments/collections and click Approve Transactions. It's that simple!